VSICON 2022 Abstracts
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract must be submitted in English, Font size: 12 pt., Calibri font with double spacing.
- All abstracts should include a title page which should mention the following details:
- Title of abstract: should be limited to 25 words in SENTENCE CASE.
- List of authors with full names and Institution in which the work is done.
- Complete details (address, contact numbers, mail id) of the presenting author and corresponding author.
- Category of abstract (see below)
- The organizers shall however take the final decision about the most appropriate category
- The abstract should be limited to 400 words and should be structured with the following headings: (in bold):
- Introduction and objectives
- Material & Methods
- Do not include more than 1 table, or graph or image in the abstract
- The presenting author of the abstract should be registered for the VSICON 2022 conference.
- All abstracts must be original. The full-length article related to the submitted abstract should not have been published in any journal. (If the article is accepted for publication after the deadline and before the conference, the organizers should be intimated regarding the same).
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is August 31, 2022 (11.55 PM IST). Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- There is no limit to the number of abstract an author may submit.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that all the co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract.
- The corresponding author will be notified regarding the decision by the September 15, 2022 through e-mail.
- The decision of the scientific committee will be final.
- Instructions concerning the presentation of accepted abstracts would be put up on the conference website.
- In case of any queries regarding abstract submission, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All abstract selected for the prize paper session will have to submit a full text article in IJVES (https://review.jow.medknow.com/ijves) before September 20, 2022 failing which it would be moved to free paper presentation.
- Author of prize winning poster presentation will have to submit full text article to IJVES (https://review.jow.medknow.com/ijves) by October 31, 2022 failing which the prize would be passed on to the next candidate in order.
- E-poster should be made in PPT/PPTX format (1 slide) in landscape mode, slide ratio should be 4:3 and content should be clearly visible and legible. All e-posters should be submitted by September 15, 2022.
Nurses / Technician Session Guidelines
Research Grant of Vascular Society of India